KGS Environmental Group Inc. is a fully licensed, bonded and insured environmental remediation, decommissioning and demolition contracting firm operating across Ontario. The primary objective of KGS Environmental Group Inc. is to complete each project in the most efficient and economical manner, all while exceeding our customer’s expectations. KGS Environmental Group Inc. has earned a reputation as an innovative solution provider, through our vast in-house expertise and hands-on experience, we work as a team constantly taking on complex challenges to provide our clients with cost effective and practical results for environmental and decommissioning projects.
KGS Environmental Group Inc. has developed a unique team of employees experienced and dedicated to the environmental industry. KGS Environmental Group Inc. constantly ensures that our projects and operations meet or exceed all regulatory requirements. Our wide ranging skill sets, internal controls and regularly scheduled training programs guarantee that all our projects exceed our client’s expectations. KGS Environmental Group Inc. commonly collaborates with other environmental consultants and industry professionals who share our corporate goals and values to provide the most effective and economical remediation alternatives available.
KGS Environmental Group Inc. has earned a reputation for providing superior quality management services through our dedication to completing each project on time and on budget. KGS Environmental Group Inc maintain this reputation through our commitment to excellence in the work that we perform. Behind each successful project stands the KGS Environmental Group Inc. Management Team, a talented group of professionals with decades of environmental management and specialty contracting experience. Our project management teams bring a level of reliability, resourcefulness and competency that constantly exhibit leadership in the industry. On behalf of the entire team at KGS Environmental Group Inc., we look forward to working closely with you as your environmental remediation specialists.
- $5,000,000 Commercial General Liability Insurance
- $5,000,000 Contractors Pollution Liability Control Insurance
- $5,000,000 Automotive Liability Insurance
- Fully bonded
- TSSA- Ontario registration as a fuel safety contractor
- TSSA Certified Staff for above and below ground fuel tank decommissioning
- MOECC Environmental Compliance Approvals
- Book 7 traffic control trained staff
- Petroleum Oriented Safety Training (POST)
- WSIB Compliant
- OSHA Regulatory Compliant
- Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance
- Ontario Petroleum Contractors Association
- Ontario Traffic Council
- Ontario Insurance Adjusters Association (OIAA)
- Ontario Association of Road Supervisors
- Ontario Environment Industry Association (ONEIA)