KGS Environmental Group Inc. provides general & specialized excavation contracting services, using state-of-the-art equipment. These services include:
- General and specialized excavation, grading, and aggregate work.
- Earth moving equipment with a full line of excavators, skid steers, loaders, bulldozers, rock trucks, and compaction equipment.
- Aggregate haulage, MOECC licensed hauler, roll-off bin truck service.
- Rental bins, water boxes and water treatment units.
- General trucking and float services, up to 60 metric tonnes.
- Aggregate crushing, screening, soil washing and stacking.
- MOECC Well decommissioning, drummed soil pick up and disposal services.
Other trades that we manage to provide the one call provider include concrete work, asphalt paving, sewer and watermain, gas line relocation or supporting, fencing, drilling, seeding/sodding, private utility locates, GPR Scanning, Bulk Bentonite and ZVI supply, drainage and any other service provided to the environmental remediation industry chances are we have worked with someone whom can help your situation. Give us a call to discuss your General Contracting needs